– She played Sega Genesis (Sega Mega Drive) when she was younger and enjoyed Sonic the Hedgehog and the NHL games.
– The music she enjoys at the moment include Max Richter and the new Haim record.
– One of her favourite spots in Halifax is The Wooden Monkey.
– She very rarely goes shopping.
– She’s an activist and has studied permaculture at an eco-village outside Eugene, Oregon.
– Considers herself to be a feminist and tries to steer clear of the “stereotypical roles for teenage girls” because she finds them to be “sexist”.
– Her hidden talent is juggling.
– She shaved her hair for her movie “Mouth to Mouth”. (2005)
– In her spare time she enjoys hiking, roller-skating, and hanging out with friends.
– She very much loves asparagus.
– She’s been in many clubs as a kid, including; Chess Club, Titanic club and the outdoor club.
– One of her favourite books is a Patti Smith‘s memoir called ‘Just Kids’.
– Her favourite alcoholic drink is Tequila.
– She loves sweaters.
– She loves Degrassi.
– She has no Instagram.
– In 5th Grade, Ellen played Charlie in the play “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory”.
– She does not play Ellie in The Last Of Us (PS3). Her likeness was copied.
– Actors she has admired during her career include; Kate Winslet, Kristen Stewart, Jodie Foster and Evan Rachel Wood.
(Last Update: December 30, 2013)
Sources include: Video Interviews, Articles, Q&A’s with Ellen, IMDb, her Official Facebook and Twitter.